When Should You Call a Waukesha Immigration Lawyer?
Wisconsin Criminal Law Blog
Copyright 2012 by Gamino Law Offices, LLC | All rights reserved.
1746 S. Muskego Ave. | Milwaukee, WI 53204 | 414-383-6700
appropriate paperwork and ensure that it’s all complete (few things are worse than filling out a lengthy application only to have it returned or rejected over a minor error!).
However, that’s not all immigration lawyers can do. In fact, you may find an immigration attorney’s help invaluable if you’re in a situation that you shouldn’t deal with on your own, such as:
- If you’re facing removal from the country. Removal proceedings are serious—and if a judge orders your removal, you could be deported from the U.S.
- If you’re considered inadmissible for any reason. If U.S. law determines that you’re inadmissible for immigration, you could be eligible for a waiver. However, it’s a good idea to talk to an attorney who can explore your options and give you case-specific advice; what works well for one person may not work for another.
- If you’re experiencing significant delays; this can be a sign that something’s wrong with the paperwork you’ve already filed.
- If you’re uncertain about your eligibility for a visa or another type of immigration benefit.
- If you are requesting asylum or you need emergency help.
- If you have been deported but you want to apply to return.
- If you’ve been convicted of a crime and you want to protect yourself from removal.
Do You Need to Talk to a Waukesha Immigration Lawyer?
If you need to talk to a Waukesha immigration lawyer because any of these situations apply to you—or if you have another concern—please call us today at 262-383-6700 (you can call 414-383-6700 if you’re in Milwaukee) or contact us online to let us know what you need. If we can help you, we’ll begin developing a plan right away.
By Tedia Gamino
If you’re like many people who wish to immigrate to the U.S., you may find it helpful to talk to a Waukesha immigration lawyer who’s familiar with the process and who can help you navigate the system.
An immigration attorney can help you file the
DEDICATED TO PROTECTING YOUR RIGHTS
414-383-6700 Milwaukee and Southeastern Wisconsin
COMPLETE THIS FORM TO TALK TO AN ATTORNEY