Gamiño Law Offices, LLC is an immigration law firm in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Our Milwaukee immigration lawyer can help you or your loved ones gain temporary visas to the United States to visit, study or work. The type of visa needed is based on the primary purpose of the travel to the United States. It is important to apply for a visa well in advance of your planned international travel.
For an initial consultation with dedicated Wisconsin immigration lawyers in Milwaukee doing their best to help with your immigration concerns contact us today. Also visit our immigration law resources page.
Wisconsin Immigration Law Firm in Milwaukee
How to Get a Non-Immigrant or Visitor Visa
FAQ: Temporary Visitor Visas
Wisconsin Immigration Lawyers
Reasonable Fees and Payment Plans Available
What visas are available to travel to the United States as a visitor?
- A Visa: Diplomats and Foreign Government Officials
- A-2 / NATO 1-6 Visa: Foreign Military Personnel Stationed in the US
- B-1 Visa: Athletes, Business Visitors, Domestic Employee or Nanny (accompanying a foreign national employer)
- B-2 Visa: Visitors for Medical Treatment, Tourism, Vacation, Visit, or Pleasure Travel
- BCC Visa: Mexican Border Crossing Card
- C Visa: Transiting the United States
- E Visa: Treaty Traders or Investors
- E-3 Visa: Australian Professional Specialty
- F Visa: Academic or Vocational Students
- G-1 - G-5 NATO Visa: Employees of a Designated International Organization or NATO
- H-1B Visa: Physician, Specialty Occupations in Fields Requiring Highly Specialized Knowledge
- H-1B1 Visa / Chili or Singapore: Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Professionals from Chile or Singapore
- H-2A Visa: Temporary Agricultural Workers
- H-2B Visa: Temporary Workers performing other Temporary or Seasonal Labor or Services
- H-3 Visa: Training in a Program Not Primarily for Employment
- I Visa: Media or Journalists
- J Visa: Exchange Visitors - Au Pairs, Physicians, Professor, Scholar or Teacher
- L Visa: Intercompany Transferee
- M Visa: Academic or Vocational Students
- O Visa: Foreign Nationals with Extraordinary Ability in Sciences, Arts, Education, Business or Athletics
- P Visa: Performing Athletes, Artists, Entertainers;
- Q Visa: International Cultural Exchange Visitor
- T Visa: Victims of Human Trafficking
- TN / TD Visa: NAFTA Professional Workers from Mexico or Canada
- U Visa: Victim of Criminal Activity
What is the typical wait time to get a non-immigrant temporary visa to the United States?
How long it will take to obtain a non-immigrant visa to the U.S. depends on the wait time to receive an interview appointment at a US Embassy or Consulate and the wait time for the visa to be processed. You can check the typical wait time and required local instructions and procedures for each embassy or consulate at the U.S. Department of State website.
Free Case Evaluation
Please fill out the form below, or call us so that we may assess your case.
414-383-6700 in Milwaukee
262-650-6700 in Waukesha
The use of this form to communicate with the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Do not include confidential information in this form.
Copyright 2012 by Gamino Law Offices, LLC | All rights reserved.
1746 S. Muskego Ave. | Milwaukee, WI 53204 | 414-383-6700
DEDICATED TO PROTECTING YOUR RIGHTS
414-383-6700 Milwaukee and Southeastern Wisconsin
COMPLETE THIS FORM TO TALK TO AN ATTORNEY