Experienced Waukesha & Milwaukee Criminal Attorneys, Divorce Lawyer & Immigration Lawyers
Welcome to Gamiño Law Offices, LLC. In Wisconsin, when you are looking for a zealous and experienced Milwaukee criminal defense attorney or Milwaukee DUI lawyer, Milwaukee divorce lawyers, or US immigration attorneys in Milwaukee & Waukesha, WI, we have the right lawyer for you. We have been providing legal services for people arrested for crimes in Wisconsin, involved in family disputes, and in immigration matters for many years. We are dedicated to helping you get the results you need and will do everything we can to protect your rights and your interests. With offices in Waukesha and Milwaukee, our lawyers have made daily court appearances in courts throughout Southeastern Wisconsin. Our Waukesha and Milwaukee criminal lawyers and DUI attorneys are familiar with the prosecutors, judges and local law enforcement agencies, as well as the local rules and procedures in the courts and jails throughout the Milwaukee, WI metro area.
- To listen to our clients and to understand our clients' needs and goals for their case.
- To communicate with our clients frequently and keep every client current with information about their case.
- To respond to our clients' questions and inquiries about their case within the same day. While we are often in court and can't always answer
every call, we will respond to every message before we leave for the day.
- To critically review all of the evidence in the case and to work with respected investigators and experts when necessary to prove your case.
- To provide clear explanations and analysis of the relevant issues in every case.
- To advise our clients of their rights and options at every stage of their case.
- To protect our clients from waiving any rights unless our client has made an informed strategic or personal decision to do so.
- To hold accountable adverse parties to their burden to prove their case.
- To aggressively litigate every possible issue, motion or trial that will benefit our client.
- To charge affordable fees and offer flat fee payment plans in most cases.
When faced with a Wisconsin criminal allegation or OWI charge in Milwaukee, Waukesha or anywhere in Southeastern Wisconsin, or needing United States immigration assistance, or help with a divorce or family law matter - if you decide that you need a lawyer, you want to find the best criminal defense lawyer, DUI attorney, divorce/family law attorneys, and immigration lawyers in Milwaukee, WI to represent you. These are serious situations that can affect your rights, your job, your freedom, your reputation, and your family. Our Waukesha and Milwaukee lawyers have tried hundreds of cases and motion hearings for more than a decade. At Gamiño Law Offices, LLC we believe you can have an exceptional lawyer who is also reasonably priced. It is our goal to exceed our clients' expectations in every case.
For more information about our Wisconsin legal services, or to contact a skilled and knowledgeable family or divorce lawyer, immigration attorney, or criminal lawyer in Milwaukee or Waukesha, call us today. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have about our firm or our Wisconsin legal services. We look forward to speaking with you.
Free Initial Consultation in Most Cases
Copyright 2012 by Gamino Law Offices, LLC | All rights reserved.
1746 S. Muskego Ave. | Milwaukee, WI 53204 | 414-383-6700
Superior immigration, divorce & criminal defense lawyers in Milwaukee & Wisconsin
Our reputation is one of caring for our clients and providing exemplary legal services at a reasonable cost. The team of attorneys at Gamiño Law Offices works hard to explain the law clearly to our clients and make sure you understand your rights, options and all the legal procedures related to your case. We listen to our clients, and understand what is important to you, in order to be your most effective advocate in litigation or negotiation on your behalf. Our Wisconsin lawyers are committed to obtaining the best result for every client.
DEDICATED TO PROTECTING YOUR RIGHTS
414-383-6700 Milwaukee 262-650-6700 Waukesha
COMPLETE THIS FORM TO TALK TO AN ATTORNEY